Friday, July 20, 2007

Playing Tag

So, I have been tagged by donnac over at HOO (homeschooling only one). I had heard of this game and now I'm playing. I am supposed to share 8 random facts and then tag 8 bloggers. So here are my facts:

1. I love to read fantasy and some science fiction. I am happiest if I have a whole series before me to read. I just started Robert Jordan's long series "The Wheel of Time." I'm about 1/3 of the way through book 1 of I don't know how many, but lots.

2. I have naturally curly hair

3. I happily live in a house filled with books.

4. We have more computers in our house than people living here.

5. My hope in this life is that God will be glorified in all I do.

6. I have more crowns in my mouth than uncrowned teeth

7. Everyone in our house has allergies, so our only pet is a fish.

8. I think nerds are sweet and cute (I married one almost 20 years ago).

Okay, so I'm tagging my nieces who have blogs, Amber, Sabrina, and Melissa. My sister Marla. Our friends in Zambia who may not have time to respond. The other 3 are arty folks who I have never met, but whose art I have been enjoying so much: doodletillomega, tllt, and seniordoodlin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home