Saturday, February 24, 2007

Daddy School

Tuesday, I had a workshop in Virginia Beach. That is over an hour drive away through very heavy traffic. The workshop was all day. Dwight stayed home and was the substitute teacher. I planned the day so that they would have lots of time for science and a field trip. This picture was taken at the War Memorial Museum. I think they had a good day. Dad school should not look the same as Mom school! It is nice to know that when I have a commitment, school doesn't have to be put on hold.

This has been a busy week. Sunday night Sam and I went with the middle and high school group from church to Winter Jam. I am a fogey--the music was too loud and I felt frustrated at not being able to understand most of the words, both spoken and sung. Sam wasn't too thrilled with the volume either, but they had a talk in the middle giving people a chance to say a prayer and fill out a card to indicate they had given their life to the Lord either for the first time or in a rededication. Sam rededicated his life to the Lord. I am seeing the fruits of the spirit blossom in his life. It was worth all the loud music and misunderstood words!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home