Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008

So, we are all beginning a new year. It is a time to reflect on the past year and plan and resolve to improve the world in the year to come. Our world has improved already--we are proud owners of a hot tub. We actually got to soak in it last night (aahh, so relaxing).

I want to improve my stamina. I am stronger because of martial arts, but my stamina is terrible. It prevented my advancing to brown belt, so I'm determined to change it.

Sam will be working on self-control, whether he likes it or not. He's been acting out on his anger lately and it must stop since he knows how to hit and such from martial arts.

Dwight is just the same. He didn't make it to brown belt either, but in his case the reasons are not so clear. He and I are both going to work on accuracy. The new hot tub is in the garage (for now), so the other half of it can be a gym.

That's all for now, I'll post pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home