Monday, May 19, 2008

first part (of 3 new posts)


Since I have no idea how to get pictures anywhere but at the top (advice anyone?). Here is the three parter published so that they appear (I hope) in the order they should be read:

Howdy all. I didn't fall in a lake nor was I captured by space aliens. I was sick for several weeks and it seemed to have cause some asthma symptoms that would NOT go away. I was on every drug there is (or so it seemed) and still coughing my asthma cough. I also felt a little low on energy (hence the lack of posting). But today, my doctor decided to declare war on my asthma. She sent in the BIG GUNS--prednisone. This is the steriod that makes you feel GOOD and gives you LOTS of energy. No, I won't end up looking like the picture--that's another kind of steroid (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home