Monday, May 01, 2006

misdiagnosis times 2

Dwight's chiggers magically turned into poison ivy when he went to the doctor on Sunday. My tick bite ended up with a rash around it--I went to the doctor. No lyme disease, just an allergic reaction to the bite. I had one of my worst allergy attacks ever and canceled both my students and canceled Sam's afternoon class (science review).

Sam is trying to work out when to sleep and when to wake. I am turning this somewhat over to him since it doesn't really matter when we do school. The only thing that matters is that it gets done and Dwight and I get some alone time each evening we are home. Sam's top choice would be to never sleep or to stay up late and get up early. He can do that for one or two days, then his body won't wake up on the third day. This morning he slept as late as I did!! (AMAZING!).

We may not be able to give him this freedom all the time, but for this summer I think it is very doable.

My work schedule for the summer is already full. I have 4 definite students and 2 maybes. I am actually hopeful to only have 4 students. I'm wondering what my CEO is going to do about that. He takes such good care of me, I'm not even worrying about it. Maybe we're going to need the money and I just don't know it yet.

It is time to decide whether to join the pool for the summer, I'm leaning toward yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home