Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update

School:

We are fighting an energy sapping virus here, but managing to get through school in spite of it. Sam has switched back to the textbook I like for math, but now he knows he wants to do it instead of me telling him it is the best way. (peace).

Spring fever is hitting and we are slowing down a bit. We are going to do some outdoor things and take it a little easier. This is so doable when you do school all year round (just lightly in the summer). We don't have to fight our spring fever--just enjoy the beautiful weather!

Good News:

We get to host Sabrina for Easter weekend (I know--you are all jealous!). This holiday is usually not one we celebrate with family since it isn't a good time of year for me to take off work. But this year at least some family is coming to us (and a really FUN segment of family). Sam is excited!

All the rest:

Everything else seems to be same old, same old. I have one more week of physical therapy and then see the orthopedist the following week, my ankle is almost 100% back to normal. The PT says I need to do these instep exercises--I didn't even know I had a muscle in my instep. The only way I am able to flex it is to tense up everything from the waist down (and both feet at the same time). So, I guess everything gets exercise.

Hope you are all doing well. Glad to hear that Dave is on the mend. He's in my thoughts and prayers daily. Keep us posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home