Friday, August 19, 2005

Substitute Teacher?

Okay, so the advantages of homeschooling when your child is sick are obvious. If they are well enough to do some work, the whole day is not lost. It doesn't matter if they are contagious!

But what happens when the "teacher" is sick? Dwight seems to have deemed me worthy of his germs and now I'm hacking and wheezing. This time it isn't a problem because school hasn't officially started. Sam recently bought the lego star wars game (it comes for many systems and the PC). He has used the last few days to have a gaming marathon.

Sam also did a great job of playing nurses aid and attending my needs as I hack up a lung or 2. I just wonder how it will be when we have a full load of school work to finish in a day...I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

So, having said that, I'm too tired to post a long blog--good night and sweet rest to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home