Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Good Start Leads Somewhere

Not that we can always pick how something starts, but a good start to the school day usually leads to a good school day. An ambiguous start usually leads to poor attitude. We have been aiming for a definite quick start after breakfast and it seems to really help a lot.

Back to my mouth--I saw the guy for a follow-up today. He is pleased with the healing time-line, but is a little concerned with the fact that a large portion of my lower right jaw is still numb. He even mentioned a nerve graft as a possibility. I am still feeling tingling on the edges of numbness--and he said the nerve is intact--not cut. So I'm going to do a Scarlette O'Hara and not think about that until tomorrow! I think for some things--this is actually the best thing to do. I can't change anything by worrying or thinking about it. There will be plenty of time later to make a decision if it needs to be and why churn over the pros and cons of something that may never happen.

So, we're doing school, enjoying life and not thinking about certain things. I hope you are all having great weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home