Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Special Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is not going to be a normal school day. My dental surgeon consult today resulted in a surgery appointment tomorrow. Dwight is staying home and he and Sam will be doing school together. Besides Bible, they will be doing "Domestic Sciences" and a "Field Trip to Home Depot." Other subjects are being skipped.

I also hope they'll make some foods that don't require chewing. I seem to remember the last time I had this done (an apicoectomy) that I couldn't chew for a day or so. As you read this, please pray for a quick recovery. The surgeon wanted to use anesthesia until I told him there is none mild enough to prevent me from having a violent vomitile awakening. Instead he's going to use nitrous oxide high enough for me to sleep. This tooth root is near some nerves and I guess I don't want to be awake if they hit one.

Aah, but this is not Doctor Lee only, but God is even in charge of the doctor's hands. I am resting, not in a very good surgeons hands, but in the hands of my creator who only allows that which will bring him glory and me good. I think I'll rest and not worry tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home